Aviva Labs philosophy "Beauty for today. Health for life"
- It's a common mistake to believe that all sunless tanning solutions are the same. Aviva labs are truly unique and different. They have won multiple benchmarks conducted by industry experts and salon and spa owners.
- All Aviva lab products are paraben free and natural. They only contain the highest quality and pure essential ingredients.
- Professional scientific solutions, which are alcohol free, fragrance free, oil free, which also dry in seconds!
- All Aviva solutions are hypoallergenic, and are gentle enough for any sensitive skin.
- The solution is formulated so it dries quickly to reduce clogging the skins pores to prevent any breakout, eliminating the staining of clothing and bed sheets.
- The scientific solutions are designed to nourish, rejuvenate and protect the skin... amazing!
- A professional solution for all skin types. Containing exclusive custom colour guide bronzers; matching to the client's natural undertone. As it looks like you've just walked off the beach; and it actually fads like a real tan!
My home location: $30.00 pp
Mobile tan: $45 (3 or more people: $40 per person)
Public Holidays 20% Surcharge Fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does a spraytan work?
The tanning solution is applied evenly with a spraygun. The solution contains a bronzer, which is a visible colour instantly, so application is visible. The application takes 15 minutes, and the result is an immediate, natural-looking tan, which will continue to develop over the next 5-12 hours.
Will I go orange?
Aviva labs solutions are designed so that only a light application is applied. The solution comes in 6 different shades, therefore being a colour to suit everyone, while eliminating incorrect colour choice.
Aviva have also formulated an Express Tan, which develops over three hours, for a light, medium or dark tan, for when you're pressed for time.
How long will it last for?
Everyone is different, however normally a tan will last from 5-10 days. Again it really depends on the preparation and aftercare of the tan.
Is Aviva Tanning safe?
Yes it is. Unlike other sunless tanning solutions Aviva products use minimal natural ingredients which are paraben free. The main active ingredient being Dihdroxyacetone (DHA) which is derived from natural sugar cane and was approved for safety by the FDA in 1973. When DHA is applied to the skin it only penetrates the external layer of the skin, as it is not absorbed into the bloodstream or the body.
Is Aviva suitable for bridal?
Surprisingly, Aviva not only comes in an 8% solution (which is a natural, light tan suitable for a fair skin and perfectly suitable for bridal), for the bride who is wanting only a touch of colour, "winterglow" is a 6% solution, which has been designed for the non-tanners and first-time tanners.
Spray Tanning Preparation
1. Shower and exfoliate with Aviva Deep Clean Peacan Shelle Exfoliant paying special attention to hands, elbows, knees, feet, and any other dry area.
2. Shave and Wax at least 24 hours before your tan.
3. Don't wear any makeup, moisturizer, or deodorant/perfume as this will act as a barrier.
4. Wear dark loose-fitting clothing.
After Tan Care
1. Avoid activities that may cause perspiration and be sure to not wet the skin before your first shower, even washing your hands.
2. You may shower after 6-8 hours or 1-3 hours when wearing the express tan. Be sure to only rinse the skin, never scrub.
3. After your shower, pat dry your skin with a towel, however avoid any rubbing.
4. Moisturise daily with Aviva Inspires Velvet Soft, to extend the tan, and to ensure it fades evenly.
5. After a couple of days apply Aviva Inspires Skin Glow light tan extender to maintain your tan.
6. No waxing or epilation until 10 days after your tan, to ensure no unsightly discoloured patches.
- Keep in mind that the use of chlorinated pools/spas as well as hot showers - or baths will reduce the life of your tan.
- Spray tanning solutions do not provide any sun protection.
- Please ensure a broad SPF UVA and UVB sunscreen is worn during any exposure to the sun.